INTRODUCING BUYER ASSIST
Unlock Your Block now offer a “Buyer Assist” package that gives you all the tools on how to assess a potential development site, where to look for land, as well as looking at how much you should pay for a potential property and what the financial return could be after you develop the site.
This includes full feasibility and development assessment reports with tools and spreadsheets that you can use again and again for any development site.
Whether you’re buying to hold, flip or build, the information you receive from our “Buyer Assist” package will take out all the guess work by giving you all the numbers you need up front to help you make decisions more quickly and with total confidence.
Ready to get started? Hit the button below. Or, if you want to find out more, read on!
WATCH & LEARN
In this short 2 minute video Unlock Your Block Director, Fab Marion, explains how we can help you find the perfect block of land for your property development project.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Access our FREE Resource Centre by simply registering your details with us.
When you register you will have unlimited access to our complete library of documents and videos to help educate you on the ins and outs of property development including:
- Can my block be subdivided?
- No cost subdivision
- No build property development
- Finding the right block of land
- Begin with the end in mind
Register now and get FREE access to our 45 minute webinar "Your Guide to Subdivision & Property Development"
Here is a sneak peek of what you will learn in this free 4 part series:
- Learn how to unlock the equity in your block
- Find out how much property development costs
- Find out how long the average development project takes
- Learn how to develop your property without building
- Learn how to profit from property without the need for a bank
- Learn how to find the right block of land to maximise your profits
Are you ready to start your education journey towards profitable property development? Hit the button below.
When you register for our Resource Centre you will have instant access to our free 45 minute webinar.